Friday 23 September 2016

Mole

Are you on Pottermore? Because now you can find out what is your patronus animal. 
I answered the quick test and my animal spirit is... mole??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious? Why is not fox or octopus? Am I really a mole inside??? [someone's life is full of drama...]

... 

[a couple of minutes later]
Well... if I think about it... it's an awkward, abstract, strange little being, a little rebel who likes to be alone, not afraid of dark, hates the strong sunlight, avoid humans, eat when it and what it wants, wears extreme nails and cool black outfit, makes friends with other misfits...
~Hmmm if I rethink it, maybe... I am really a mole ... Madame Rowling knows the people too well... Hahaha
I loved this cartoon... bunny was the best!

Good Day!/Szép napot!