Monday 12 September 2016

Cool Cats In The 'Cult Cat'



As you know me I always take the opportunity to scold my city or town or whatev. – probably because I must suffer here so I see everything and everyone in negative form - but sometimes this city surprises me…

One year ago opened Hungary's second cat café here in Veszprém. I couldn't believe it, I mean the fact that someone had the braveness to open such place here. People are strange here [I know I'm mean I just don't care]. But seems this cat business is fine after a year and the cats are gorgeus beside that they are adorable.
In any case the address is Madách street 13 [in the garden suburb behind Balaton Plaza].
 
The first Hungarian cat cafe opened in 2013 on Budapest in Ráday street, but all the cats were adopted later so the cafe has closed. Later it reopened in the Damjanich street. The difference between this and the cat cafe in Veszprém, that here the cats has an owner, the boss of the cafe itself. All cats from different breeders, while the Budapest cats are all from shelter homes. I was in the first cat cafe once and since then I can't forget a beautiful emerald-eyed Bengal kind, so beautiful, so slim and elegant she looked… if I had the opportunity to adopt that little 'Nile princess'.. ~oh buu But ok I have a beautiful little bunny girl and I don't think I could compare her to anything or anyone else easily. I know nowadays it sounds much more better if someone says that his/her pet is from shelter homes [I'll probably adopt too next time], but I'm not shame about that my bunny and the queen of my broken heart is from a good and responsible breeder [a lady from Zirc] and my bunny is from prized parents, a blackish-brown fluffy one [dad] and a gorgeous white one [mom]. They have many medallions.

Last time I was with my good friend, the illustrator girl I wrote about once. She has two cats at home, a stripped [Csíkos] and a dotted one [Pötyi]. This sounds funny, eh? The little girl is a common grey domestic cat while the other is a little white prince with a big black dot on his back. But what is funny, that they hate each other and can't stand each other in one room… and there is a dog as well, you remember little Apricot? Now the white cat and Apricot are best friends… a dog and a cat. Haha

So this cat cafe offers us delicious cakes, sandwiches and hot beverages. Especially on cold days good to drop by. The owner is a nice guy, he and his partner dreamed this little cafe. They probably also socialized on Japanese culture like me... or not, but anyhow Blessed be!

One of my favourite cake, the Hungarian Sponge Cake or Somlói Galuska and they make it heavenly (´・`❁)♡
 
*drumbeats* Who is he? Who is he? You know who! Lord Voldemort! Well that is his name. He was the first boy here [beside the owner] so he pointmented himself as the king of the place! All hail the king Hahaha 
He is curious, friendly and likes meditate in the window…




He is about 50 cm long now [without tail lenght], but the owner says he is still a kid and he will be twice his size… god

He is my favourite!! I love Scottish folds… A chubby, chummy, crummy little boy, Johhny! Always sleeping and mewing if he is hungry... typical boy Hahaha

Lana and her little pillow [with catnip] Beautiful, isn't she?

 
Apple [Alma]

Simon, in the window...


and Obelix watches him Haha
Oh that pinky little paws




"The smallest feline is a masterpiece."
Leonardo da Vinci

Good Day!/Szép napot!