Sunday 3 April 2016

Spring Shopping

Webshopping is a great thing. I hate boutiques, always full and no air anyway only air conditioner what gives me headache and I never find anything because my patience is gone from the people around and forget what I came for...
So for a grumpy granny and "
slightly" introvert antisocial like me shopping from home is much enjoyable! ~Heheyy  ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ 
I know my sizes so not a problem at all. 

So Spring is here, and I had to buy one or two new things to wear, due to every last years clothes are a tiny bit worn-out now... I haven't got clothes collection like other girls', I more like to buy max 2-3 things for a season. What's the point collecting clothes anyway... well maybe rich girls nothing else to do... Ok, I'm not judging! Sorry.

So I rushed on the web my dear H&M again, the Ebay Chinese shops [very cheap things I know, but sometimes you can find there very great things.] and my new favourite, the Scottish goth treasure shop, Killstar, which is a little bit pricy, but I only buy from the sale section.  

The results...
A 70's style hippy trausers [last year the sixties, this year the seventees, I'm in heaven! I wish this would last forever in fashion world.] and a basic black t-shirt from H&M. I'm planning to embroider onto it nice white daisies!

from Killstar
"Wednesday Addams is my spirit animal" titled dress... Haha I love this!!!

and a batwing-like top. Love that 70's style vintage font on it. 
The slogan is almost the title of the Kiss song or the Dracula quote... 
sorry my face is not photogenic today... 

Not a very office wear Hehe, but I'm not working among the serious suit people thankfully, so no problem wearing this in our tiny office in the attic where noone comes never... Although my colleagues are annoying sometimes and very conservative too I feel they like me as I am so they never say a word on what I wear. At least not in my eye... and that what do they think, I don't care. Hahahha 

I like that Killstar always sends postcards... The newest ones, love The Craft one
and finally instead of the boring rubber boots, I bought from a Chinese e-shop this tiny platform boots onto the rainy days...
Yeah, no comment. Haha I love everything platform, maybe because I'm a very small creature... I know there is much more higher platform boots but I think this will be enough here to shock anyway...

Conservative Veszprém beware, I will strike on your streets again! ho ho hi hi ha ha...

Good Day!/Szép napot!