Saturday 2 April 2016

First Warm Day

~Ah sun, birds, bees, clouds, flowers at last... and nice warm! 

At Easter it was only 5°C... leastwise better then about three years ago when there was almost 10 cm snow in April! Something is definitely wrong... and some idiots dare to say global warming is a joke... Hungary always was a sunny place, except in Winter where there was normal quantity of snow in the right time. My father used to say that in March they used to swim in the Balaton or to run in the meadows. Last week I had to wear my Winter coat again, meanwhile in late November I had to wear shirts...
Anyway...

So I picked some Daisies out of happyness...

...beside cooking of course. On today menu was: French Beef Stew [Boeuf Bourguignon] with glazed carrot and mashed potato... 

freshly from the oven
 
Recipe from here! 

I still can't move... I think I won't eat a thing ever again... till tomorrow of course... Haha

Aaand for a good food here is today chosen background song 
I listened only this song today... all day... still listening now... bunny starts getting nervous [mumbling and scratching her ears very fast]... maybe she hates Kurt Vile... or his hair... or guitar music... or music... or the whole today... but I keep listening it... Hehehe

My creepy-happy mood today remind me of an odd old song...
"And they're coming to take me away ha haaa ho ho hee hee
To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats..."

Good Day!/Szép napot!