Thursday 1 October 2015

Welcome, October!

At last... after a boring, long and tiring summer and an even more tiring September [three exams in a row] an exiting month arrived! The time of funny costumes, strange music, candies, abstract movies, stupid games, horror decorations... ??? Wait! I just summarised my whole year... 
Then why I love October that much? ~Hmm Maybe because I can make my fave pumpkin foods, the nature will inspiring and colorful and there will be rain and even more rain and even more rain and ev- ... In short there will be silence on the street at last! ~Ohh those noisy kids around all summer... Do I just imagine it or there are much more of them since last year...? Haha ~Sorry I'm really bad with kids. I have no patience or anything. I'm like a granny now... I imagined when I grow old I will be the crazy pennyless old witch of town with hundreds of the strangest animals and whom the children need to avoid because she might bite... At least I will have something to eat and feed the animals... Haha ... Sorry bad joke!! But I just can't stop laughing... I'm not that horrible... I hope... Haha ... I don't know why I am so grumpy, I love my little nephews for example. Some kids are quite cute I know. There was a little girl as well at the art house, she was about 10-11 years old. On an exhibition there was an ugly painting which totally looked like a blood splat... So I said it out loud. And that little girl just knitted her brow: "You are such wild." ??? Wow. Noone said this to me before... I'm everything but wild, maybe a little bit crazy... Children can be startlingly honest. Haha

But back to the strangest month I hope everyone will has beautiful autumn days this October and much thrilling fun at the end! It must be the...

Good Day!/Szép napot!