Sunday 4 October 2015

My Short Modelling "Carreer"

Finally, nail school has finished at last and thankfully with good grades... now I will have time again for creating, writing, cooking, sleeping or in short TO LIVE. Then I saw the calendar and it came to mind that it was around this day 10 years ago when my first lesson has started in the college in 2005. 

I studied graphic designing at KREA Contemporary Art School at Budapest. But when I realized that it was not about art graphic at all more than commercial graphic it was late for me... How many times they told shouted - only - to me: "Commercial graphic design is not self-expression! Your work is unacceptable."
I hated the whole... 

So I lived in an apartement with my two childhood friends at Astoria. They studied fashion styling and sometimes they needed a model for their exam works. So for one or two occasions I was the model. It was fun, especially because I was among friends not some serious fashion people... Those can be freaky sometimes... But with friends it was fun really and I'm glad I could help them. The followings are my old friend Betti's first work at KREA from 2007
 I'm like a zombie. Haha I loved that handmade costume. Betti made by herself! 
At this point our neibourghs were very angry, they thought we make fun of the mentally ill people... I don't know, I not felt that at all. Maybe they need to watch some underground fashion photographies... now those are truly cross the line. Anyway I enjoy this part the most. 
I didn't need any instructions I was just natural... Haha

These were shot in the stairways of the building where we lived. It was an Art-Deco style building, it was very inspiring. But the neibourghs just didn't know what is going on sometimes with the strange costumes and photographers. The building was full of conservative old people. We were the only youth but I think they has had enough with us for a lifetime, or two... Haha We were really messy... But not some party like mess, we never held parties, it was just simply MESS around us. Our apartment was like a trash-heap... I'm not joking, think of the messy girl from "Friends"! The only difference is we had no pet in the chips bag... just some cockroaches in the toilet at the begginings. ~Yuckk 
a tiny artistic mess... Haha And it's just one corner of that apartment...

Nowadays I'm quite the opposite. I became a maniac cleaning machine... It isn't good either especially for my bunny who enjoys being messy - and smelly. She can be very angry at the time of cleaning... she is scratching, murmurring and shows her back to me. Haha

Another work had been made for a special occasion. There was 'Mucha - The Praise Of Woman' exhibition in the Museum of Fine Arts at Budapest in 2009 and some art schools were involved as well to make any kind of creations which inspired on Secession. But only the best creations was displayed. Our work was not only displayed but there was on the flyer of our school as well!

So here is Betti's beautiful artwork, photographed by herself!
"Absynth" inspired by Alfons Mucha
We shot this in our bathroom in the middle of the night and after this I had a serious allergic reaction from those flowers. But totally worth that.

This last one is my sillyness with the Photoshop... ~Rusalka





Good Day!/Szép napot!