Friday 11 September 2015

Inspectress Gadget

My mom arrived home from France. My French cousin and her husband held a big party to celebrate their ten years of marriage along with their two beautiful little sons, close relatives and plenty of friends. Someone asked: What's the point celebrating ten years with almost another wedding party? ~Hmm I think nowadays a 10 years long marriage is a big thing! Especially if it ends with a happy party not a divorce paper... I really don't believe in marriage and hate the idea as well but all of my appreciations to my cousin and her husband, whom give me hope that honest love and mutual human solidarity not died out from this world at all.

So my mom brought me a souvenir. She knows my taste well. I just love electronic gadgets and other funny everyday stuffs with unusual look. Our house filled with them: cow shaped sandwich maker, octopus pendrive, puzzle patterned external hard drive, Holy Mary toast pattern maker, squirrel shaped spoons, bunny pencil sharpener, piggy flashlight, black cat speaker, fairy tale illustrated mouse, flamingo adhesive tape dispenser, skulls and bones ice-cube tray and so on. Our house sometimes reminds me of Ariel's chamber: "I've got gadgets and gizmos... whozits and whatzits... You want thingamabobs?"
They are coloring the weekdays.

So I couldn't stop laughing when I got this. I never saw a thing like this. It looks like an ordinary pendrive, but this is actually an essential oil vaporizer! Now this is just cute! 

orange+cedar+cajeput+spearmint+lemon+mandarine ~Mmm Love the scent!

There is a lovely shop in France I like very much, the Nature et Découvertes. You can find there everyday things and gifts which related to nature, meditation, healing and healthy cooking. This vaporizer is also from this shop as well as my "starry sky"
In the dark it seems like I am sleeping on a field or whatever. I got these in 1999. 
Since then they illuminate my room constantly...
Good Day!/Szép napot!