Tuesday 15 September 2015

I Want To Be a 'Researcher'

There are two kind of researchers. The important ones, whom do something good for humanity, or at least try. And there are everyone's favourites, the non-important researchers whom the articles always start with these slogens "Researchers have investigated" or "Researchers have discovered" but my favourite is: "Researchers knew within minutes".

Today I found among the news the next brilliant statement or should I say the statement of the century:
"Researchers have investigated that the biggest predator is the human. He has brutal hunting methods, he kills not only for food but kills for fun as well, overfishes and wastes..."
~Wow! They needed researchers to find out all these...? I just hope that they knew this within minutes! ~Good grief
I think I just wanna be a researcher too. How much is the payment? Never mind. Not much work, just throw the facts what people already knew but noone is doing anything for good. Seriously...

Congrat for the human and researchers as well! It made my day again. 
~Oh happy day...

After this my eyes just rolled on the next meaningful thing...

Some famous surfers whom just shit on danger zones, surfed at a forbidden place where there are many bull sharks and tiger sharks. Of course the fishes tasted them alive. They survived it. But the X government licenced the shark huntings to decrease the attacks in that natural reservation... Natural reservation=hunting its creatures??? Not some people acted stupidly on their own risk...? Blame the animal of course! ~Wow What a sharp logic again to close a topic... Hunt them down to leave the foolish, rich and famous people [now some of the surfers] to do what they want and where they want. 
I like to watch surfing but please... 
My opinion: Do not surfing in a dangerous, forbidden and restricted area even if you are a celebrity... You know sharks might bite you because they are animals, whom are just living in their homeland and they don't know that you are just playing around with a fu♥♥♥♥♥ desk [for money or fame]. They just act on instinct. What is new about it...?
~Oh ohh poor human, ocean is not under your control yet?! ~Tsk tsk tsk...

But it's just one animal problem from the million and I know there are people whom must live next to dangerous creatures and can't help it so I finish... 
I just hate when the Big Guys says automatically: this and this kind of animal is overpopulated at one place and it is dangerous, a pest or just simply a nuisance  now, need to exterminate
My answer: Humanity is overpopulated as well and far too much to this planet... but that who is the most pain in the a♥♥ is a question of aspect...

[Friedensreich Hundertwasser] "You are a guest of nature - behave.