Monday 31 August 2015

Feeling Proud, At Least A Little

After I studied many things in my life I thought that finish a nail technician course will be very easy... Now I know I was wrong. It's pricy, it needs much more patience [than I have...] and totally a fiddling job... especially the porcelain building... How I hate it... I don't know if I chose the right occupation for me. I never had artificial nails. I knew nothing about this profession, but after 6 years of living with uncertainty I must have done something... I thought about being a tattoo artist or barista as well, but although I love coffee, as I see myself I would be the worst in the cafe shop business because you must be nice every day and in every case:
[Rude Guest] Hey, you! Little kitty!
[Me] Yes, Is there any problem with the Americano you ordered? /In mind: Suck it through your nose or whatever just leave me alone.../
[Rude Guest] I was just wondering if you ever smile for the people.
[Me] I smile, but only for whom deserve it. You lost. Anything else?
BAMM. FIRED.
or I as a tattoo artist: 
-Sorry buddy, I just don't know how, but the skull has become a cute panda head... but you like it anyway, don't you? *blinking*
But the big, bald, bearded, angry motorbiker shake his head... 
-No.
BAMM. FIRED.
Instead of these I will be the nightmare of the nail technicians: 
-I just let you know darling, with these 10 cms long nails it will be a true acrobatical challenge using the toilet, but you wanted it...

So the artificial nail building left on my list. Not bad I just don't think I have the patience for it. But there were some other lessons which I preferred more, such as the anatomy. I really enjoyed it, until... I thought: ~Oh knowing the anatomy of the hand and the nail will be easy, not much theoretics... ~Yeah then we got the 75-page resume about the working of the hole body, through all of the bones and muscles, main organs, blood vessel... and finished it with all the nail and skin diseases you just can/and can't imagine. ~Ughh So I just asked them 
-Why is the teacher doing this, it's a simple nail tech school not the medical university, why must I know how the nerve cells deliver the informations happily into the brain... 
-Because she IS the anatomy teacher of the medical university... 
-Ok. ...and?!
So I was a little bit nervous about the final test...
I enjoy anatomy until I'm studying the bones, skull and veins, the color of the blood... I'm a goth and an artist after all not a surgeon...

But we just got the result and I've reached 89%! Ok it's not the most most good grade but I'm glad I over this exam already, but still far from the finish... ~TIRED~

Good Day!/Szép napot!