Tuesday 24 May 2016

Boring Times

Sorry for I dissapeared... and I will again. I will have four exams in a row [state exam] on the first week of June, I must study and practice... I'm bored as hell, I rather write trust me... I like what I study, but I'm not in the mood now. The nail tech school wrote me two weeks ago that if I want the certification I must take the state exam till August... That is that.
And other things just happened I was worried about.
My little Aqua suddenly had a strange knot or something on her back under the skin. So I was very nervous to bring her to the doctor. I prepared myself for the worst, but according to him it's only an average bunny problem at her age, but it's neither a malignant tumor nor a papilla. But I must be watchful, if it would grow that would mean bad omen... Nice.
But the best of the bests, last week was a terrible fire in the hydrogen factory next to Veszprém and the fire was very close to an ammonia storehouse as well... if it would blew up Veszprém would be in a serious condition... I was really terrified. About 150 fire engines was there just from Veszprém but fortunately they could stop the fire in time... Our rotten luck all the time...
I think I finish for today... too much happy story...

Well, wish me luck for the exams. See you in June!

Good Day!/Szép napot!