Friday 6 May 2016

"All our times have come"





My dad would have been 73 yesterday, so we visited his grave.
I don't know why, but most of the people afraid of cemeteries. I like the peace and quiet [only chirping birds] and little flowery mounds with vintage gravestone art… I'm not telling this because I'm somewhat gothish or whatever, I like cemeteries since my childhood. Probably I inherited this from mom, who liked to read and study over her dad's grave. This could sounds bizarre, but is not. Both my parents lost their fathers at a very early age. My mom came from a big but very poor family with many – if you ask me annoying - brothers and two – stupid - sisters, who all were not only very noisy but always bullied my mom [there was mysterious accidents with her you know...] because she was the littlest and later she was bullied again because she was the only one in her family who liked to read and wanted to go to college or university, being more in the life… typical. Now you can imagine how my aunts and uncles live their lives... some of them are total peniless [never studied, have some job], some of them are alcoholic [studied something but doesn't like to work only drink...], the others have family but I just don't know why, their childrens are the same as they where... I'm rude again, but some of them just deserve it... Oh the greatest joy on the Earth: Family! So when mom was studying onto her university entrance exam, she went to the cemetery for a little quiet. Clever girl :) But instead of mom my poor dad hated everything what related to hospital, cemetery and death in all his life and almost histerically. He was like a child sometimes. He hated movies related to murder or death. Only liked vintage and romantic movies with happy ending... I'm total the opposite. If I'm sick that much I go to the hospital in time because I want to be better as soon as possible, cemetery is not terrifying, just stones and – probably - loved ones who sleeps their long dreams and Death comes for everyone one day, it's for sure like the f bills comes in every month… That is that. I often think of that if dad wouldn't feared hospitals that much maybe the cancer would have diagnosed sooner and dad would have been saved... or not? I don't know... he was in a very serious condition and only diagnosed at the end so the operation couldn't save him... But one for sure, always be aware of everthing. The less bad surprise you get...
As I see myself now I will die before my laptop or eat myself to death… or I will have a heart attack while I'm playing with my next next next next and last bunny… leastwise I hope I will die one of these ways instead of cancer or anything else…

So Veszprém has four cemetery and this is the third oldest one. It established in the 40's or 50's. Most of the gravestones wear the style of these eras. As I know the oldest cemetery here was established in the XVIII. century! Next time I will visit that to see those truly old gravestones.


the guardian



grave-sculpture for a two years old little girl... well this is another unfortunate fate indeed



3 in 1? Sorry, bad joke...



Ivy everywhere







Good Day!/Szép napot!