Thursday 2 July 2015

Summer Vacation 2015

I have three days off from the office so I try to chill down a bit. I'm in a zombie-mode right now. Because of school there is no weekends at all since March and the 'office heads' at work can really tiresome as well in the weekdays. My colleagues are nice to me, but we don't have a single topic we couldn't quarreling on every day... I'm so different then them. I can't help it that I always have the opposite opinion than theirs. I respect their point of view but of course they doesn't respect mine... What a surprise in my life. But I don't mind. It's just the working hours lasts too long to quarel on little shits... Isn't it? Every minute is precious to me so I want to finish the job and after that I just want to run home to create or being with my bunny or whatever else. My life is not takes place in the office instead of theirs. But the best part is that they are such self-confident blusterers and I'm the "party pooper" and "negative one" when it comes to quarrel on crap things, because at this point I just grumping something to shut down the miningless topic or walk out to the washroom... [min. 15 times/day] They have family and money and every comfort [what I just dream on], they can travel anywhere they want but they just bored with their life and enjoy big shit-stirring instead of work or anything... So I'm a little bit down because of them...

But now I'm on a three-days long holiday. Be happy.

This year I'm not going to go on a "hobbit-adventure" again. *sigh* I can't remember when I was on a real holiday. The last big journey was with my parents in 2004. We went to Paris. My parents had many friends so we had free accommodation near the tower! Beside Paris it was a dream as well. Haha 
At the sea I was first and last at Crete in 2001. I worked all day there so it wasn't a real holiday, but instead of hard working under the sun I only remember at the color of the sea. I love the sea and I miss it very much. So I just sat on my bed this morning and looked on one of my first [old, amateur and unfinished] painting and I just put my dreams in a corner
[whale watching *justkeepdreaming...*]


Back to sleep.

Good Day!/Szép Napot!