Friday 15 May 2015

Welcome Dear Wanderer!/Üdvözöllek Kedves Vándor!

I decided to start a blog at last. I love reading/following blogs, [especially in art and food themes] I like writing also, but my English is very terrible sometimes, especially when it comes to tenses. It takes time to translate something or shaping my thoughts. This always discouraged me from blogging. Then I found many blogs with really bad English [but with many readers], so from now on I don't care anymore. I need to write... so if I make a big mistake in sentence composition or something just laugh a good.

This blog is about my gothish lifestyle filled with art and history [maybe someone finds it entertaning].
I will write about my thoughts and about my country [Hungary] - mostly from my view, but try to avoid my opinion about the Hungarian politics and national problems. This blog is not about these topics [but this not means that I'm an airhead...].

Hope you like it! 

Viktória