Monday 25 May 2015

Hausu Party

Its Whitsun [Pünkösd] so there is no work or school. Time for a little crafting. Yippy~
I couldnt find a summer tote bag in the shops which would prefer to my eccentric taste, so I decided to make one on my horror freak way. Im really into horror movies, but only the oldies I like, especially from the 60s and 70s. From the modern category I only watch the Japanese and Korean ones.
So for inspiration I chose again this Japanese classic from 1977. "Hausu" by Nobuhiko Obayashi is a surrealistic phantasmagoria which will blow your mind to the fullest. A genius artwork if you ask me. I saw it many times but I always find something new interesting element between two scenes.




[Pictures from Tumblr and Google, neither is mine.] 

The plot in one sentence: An auntie, who died in sorrow many years back because of the loss of her fiance who died in the WWII, out of rage and jealousy, she "eats up" every maiden who dare to enter in her big - and always hungry - house. A real house party! Haha

The design plan for my felt bag. It's a litle bit chaotic yet...
This movie inspired me before. Last year I made this phone case

[front]

[back] 

And of course the hell cat inspired me on my first gel-lacque lesson on Saturday... I was really bored, so as usual I tried to cheer myself up to pass the time until class ended. It worked...
So if you want to go on a "high trip" [without any crappy drug] you just watch this movie! Its like Japanese Monty Python on a higher level.

Ok, too much talking about this film. It means that Im going to watch it again this evening...
I hope I will finish the bag for this summer...
Im always like this. I come up with an idea but I just watch a movie instead... stupid lazy movie freak me...

Good Day!/Szép Napot!