Monday 21 November 2016

New Shoes And Clothes To Cheer Myself Up

This time I made a bigger shopping because beside some Winter things I wanted to buy a dress too for the theatre.
I go to the theatre once in a month and I'm bored with just to wear the same trousers I wear on weekdays with another black blouse. Although usually I dress as less feminine as I just can without wearing any make up [so the 2 years old little girl next door always calls me 'uncle', although her mother corrects her everytime we meet that I'm still female...], I want to enjoy being a woman at least on cultural programs... I like dressing casual to feel myself confy, but sometimes it's good to wear something feminine too, but not in the workplace of course, due to I have to work with two unintelligent pigs + 1 antifeminist ladybug...

Well, I bought a dress from Killstar [again] but then I saw another beautiful thing too, a maxi black skirt I always wanted.
I like that Killstar gives titles to the clothes. This dress is called "Lestat". No, I definitely not bought this because I love Anne Rice books that much… Hahaha

Then this is the long skirt [without end]
I loooove the esoteric pattern! 

Other things, a knitted sweater with Ouija board on it, I think it's funny 

From Minga London I ordered this sweater with the trivial slogan
When will they stop! When? WHEN?! *sigh*


Shoes…
Everyone has its own clothing 'thing' what particularly like. Mine is shoes...
I have only six pair of shoes at home but neither one is a normal one. Three black platform boots [5-7-10 cm high], one flat 60's style, one werewolf patterned high-heels I never wore and I just don't know why [from IronFist] and one
70's style 'larger then my feet so I cannot wear it at all' Anna Sui high-heels [from a second hand shop]…
Now this is the newest
This is from Y.R.U. and I saved money for months just to buy this for the Autumn... Now if you are younger than me DO NOT FOLLOW my irresponsible example saving the precious money for a pair of shoes! *cough*

I saw this on a site [Attitude Clothing] a couple of month ago and I completely fell in love. You can put anything into the plastic part, isn't it great fun? [Don't say a word I already know… *waving hand*]
I thought about putting gummy bears, gummy worms or silk flowers in it. Then I searched on Google what are the biggest ideas. Well, gummy candies and silk flowers… maybe because those somewhat silent things. I would hate too making loud noise on the street with every steps…
So I bought some silk flowers in white, deep red and black so the shoes will be in complete match-in-color with the Lestat dress and my blood red lipstick... Fantastic! My life has meaning again! Hahaha
Well, that's all for today.


Good Day!/Szép napot!