Tuesday 15 November 2016

"Bye Bye My Old Friend"

On Sunday I cut down my hair…

The prequel:
Last week was terrible. I was sick with my f. bile again and the old fart colleague really freaked me out and went too far this time yelling at me like that just because I'm an assistant and woman… so I cannot call him on normal name from now on, he calls me by titles too what I hate so I just do the same and he is disgusting anyway… I was totally furious all week… I hate this job, I
'm angry all the times because the boss and him just f. annoying, not only to me but to many colleagues as I see. No wonder. Boss is an egoistic-stuck up-homophobic jerk, this old fart is a pervert crap although he always calls himself a "decent catholic family man" Bahahhahah Moron. There is only one decent being in this office room, the ficus in the corner… If that poor plant could talk... or me…
So last week was a piece of s. and I sat on my bed on Sunday morning thinking about I need a drastic change immediately or I will go crazy. There is no view for a new job now and I cannot chop up the old fart too because of "human rights" blah blah although would be a great pleasure, you know it
's almost Winter, the meat is expensive, the freezer is empty… so I grabbed my sciccors, the rest is history.
R.I.P. dear long hair. I won
't miss you. You was dancing on my nerves too…
  

Good Day!/Szép napot!