Sunday 30 October 2016

Off With My Head

I watched the Elizabeth movie on the week. She is my favourite historical character and that movie is great about her, even my mom likes it. I liked the Golden Age as well, but the first movie is far more better, I saw it a thousand times. First I thought about her then I decided that I'll be the beheaded Anne Boleyn on this Halloween - you know on my one-person-V.I.P. party - although my costume is not very complicated or strict at all so I can be Catherine Howard as well… Then let's say I'm one of the beheaded wives of Henry no.8… [honestly I pity all of his wives…]
Well FX make up is apparently not my strength for sure... Hahhaha ...a ten years old do it better, especially today kids.
I think the testing photos are somewhat better than these actual ones. Maybe I wasn't really in the mood today. I made the test photos on the week, but no FX just a simple makeup...
Let's say these are the 'before the decapitation' photos...
The coat I wear is an own designed piece from 2008 then I asked a nice old lady to sew it. Once this coat was my favourite. I wore it every day…


Good Day!/Szép napot!