Tuesday 28 June 2016

Requiem For a Camera



One week ago my dearest friend, Canny Silver have finally passed away after a long term of LCD screen problems...
Thank Buddha, he didn't suffer much, he died when he was off. He was 13 years old. Yeah, he was very old [13 camera years = 80-85 human years]. But I still remember that Winter day when dad came home with a beeping little machine he just found in a shop, alone in a box, far from the other shelves... Dad just had no heart to leave him there, in that horrible dusty place...
R.I.P. Dear Canny! You were a real friend through the 13 years, gave me only great memories and snapshots. We even made animations together, remember? I couldn't made them without you! I never forget you buddy. *sniffle* I never forget your flash light, your cute lens, your… your… ok enough where is the dustbin.

Welcome Niki Purple!
Good Day!/Szép napot!