Friday 17 June 2016

High School Class Reunion, Bah Humbug



I've got a call yesterday from a girl I really don't remember at all, that they are organizing our 15 years reunion...
Reunion my a**.
I was only on the first reunion, because my friend – who was my classmate as well – didn't want to go alone. So I went with her, but after 20 minutes we regretted the whole idea…
The classmate boys behaved like they were still schoolboys, just drank and talked with each other for a while then they leaved us and went to some pub, while half of the girls weren't there at all because the big famous friendship-never-ends 'spice girls' group just broke up because of some shit crapped out mobile phone business or what was the heavy cause… No joke! Mobiles are against of friendships!!!!!!
So the remained girls scolded them all evening, instead talking about what happened to everyone in those five years. Morons.
But this was then when I was somewhat social. Now? No chance for sure. As I heard some of the famous ladies got married, have kids and enough money from their husbands for shopping… I don't think I would ruin even one afternoon because of this kind of people… ever. Half of the class was a stuck-up, narrow-minded idiot. 
There were only very few good person in the class. What happened to them? They are still my friends, the best of friends, ever.  (ˊˋ) 
I'm planning to visit one of them on Budapest, because next weekend is Night of Museums!! The only festival I wait every year! [typical nerd girl…] Hahaha 

Good Day!/Szép napot!