Friday 22 January 2016

The Book I Have Waited For


Although it came out September I just bought it now, but what is matter I have it at last. So it's a new sci-fi novel from Joshua Viola, but the main point is that this is a collaboration work with the most creative man on Earth after Messer Leonardo da Vinci... [for me]: Klayton Celldweller. So the main brain behind this novel was him and he composed a soundtrack for it as well. 
If you never heard about Klayton, he is a multi-instrumentalist, singer, songwriter and record producer - among others - from Detroit, my number one musician and I fell in love with his soul... ~Ööö... another embarrassing honesty from me... Hahahhha
But it's interesting that all "other half of my soul" are living on the other side of the planet... I'm pathetic but heyy who cares! I guess I was just born in the wrong country... Haha
Anyway.
His music is elusive, he is too eclectic, so I think everyone can find a song what can like. He does electronic-industrial-rock-metal sometimes with dubstep, indie, techno or space-ambient elements as well, so his music is the best choice to your mind if you want to "leave"...

If you are interested you can buy the book
HERE in paperback or ebook format. I have a Kindle so I came out cheaper again. Haha

Now, the weekend comes at last so let's read and go into the space!!!
Three, Two, One...


Good Day!/Szép napot!