Friday 29 January 2016

Fish Party In My Head


Urban dictionary: "Fish Party, a party thrown by a loser, usually with no guests appearing."
Thanks again Urban, you know how to break me down with your annoying realism... *sniffling* (T.T)

My mom and I kicked up our heels today, what means in Hungarian we ate much as we could... Hahaha We celebrated my birthday.

We chose Fejesvölgy Restaurant/Fejesvölgy vendéglő at last since my favourite restaurant 'Tapó' just closed because of financial problems... I'm sad because that was the only historical-themed restaurant in the area.
Fejesvölgy is nothing special, a home-style cooking family business with mostly traditional Hungarian dishes. This restaurant is a good choice if you can't or want to cook but want to eat something traditional. Everything was delicious and generous. 

What I chose...
Hortobágy pancake [I must ate at least one! The voices said to me!]


Breaded carp-fillet with sauce a la Csík, potato croquette and a - very big - bowl of fresh salad mix [Remember where you saw this fish last time!]
The sauce is made from mayonnaise, beetroot, apple and mushroom. Csík is a county in Transylvania.

~Omg it was soo much… and I'm glad I skipped the dessert.
I came home about three hours ago but I'm still full… and the red wine can't help either, only make me laugh and sing... But why always opera arias???!!! ♪o<( ´∀`)っ ~Un Bel Dììì [poor Aqua tries to sleep...]
I must do some exercises before my stomach burst… So let's dance
Here are a couple of my fave dance songs, turn on the volume and enjoy them like me!







 

~Huh it was refreshing! But remember that poor carp went missing! so Where is it now?!


Haben Sie einen schönen Tag!   -???