Monday 25 January 2016

Re-calling Teenhood

The only good thing if your teenhood was a complete mess - like mine - because of narrow-minded or arrogant people whom just never left you alone, therefore you rather stayed at home than go to parties or wherever else too, that you will never stop being young at heart and you will always yearning for something you have never had or tried out when you were kid because of this or that… Now this is the case with me and the skateboarding.
 

I never cared about the society part and I know very few about it, I mean the skateboarding lifestyle because there aren't any skateboarder among my friends. The only thing I ever wanted to roll on four wheels on high speed with music in my head and s♥♥♥ on the world completely. But when I was kid skateboard was a very expensive thing for us [not that it would be a cheap fun today as well]. Beside, my parents - whom tried to protect me from the wind too - never liked anything what they didn't know what it is. I mean they only knew the bicycle [what is good, what is normal...], so any other rolling thing was "dangerous to the life". Later when I grew older I just forgot everything about this [too], till now.

So my next thirty-X birthday is coming soon and I thought about getting a new tattoo or maybe I should buy something I always wanted…
Yep, you know the result now, thanks for a little skate shop in Veszprém where there are quite big sales in January/February. It's much easier to make a dream come true… Haha

A beautiful purple wonder from Penny Australia 
First impression on board: ~Whoa! It's mooooooving!!
I'm not afraid that I will be "flying" with it or other acrobatical production… My only pourpose is to roll straight ladylike for a while without blue and green bruises and less teeth that I have… and doing some sport of course before I become a potato… Hungarians and the food are a serious match…

To make my board more unique, I bought this nice tropical patterned griptape [this was the most normal pattern...]

So fruity, isn't it? It gives an idea for a cup of tea… Let's see
a cup of Penny tea (✿´‿`)_旦~  [I'm nut but the hell with it.]

In Hungary skateboarding as a type of sport exists since 1985. The first race was in the early 90's. Nowadays almost every kid in town do the skateboard, but I think I will be the first thirty-something female gothish
weirdo on board… I always was an alien here anyway… *proud* Haha
Can't wait for Spring! I know I can try out now but it's cooooold outside! [This starts fine again…]

Good Day!/Szép Napot!