Monday 30 November 2015

Buddha Sweater

This e-buying thing will kills me and my purse… but in Hungary there aren't unique clothing shops at all, especially from Gothic subculture.

The next treasures from KillstarClothing
Recently my favourite store [not only because it's a Scottish brand] and there is always sales which is good for me… Haha 
 ~Yep!!!

This clothing line is very wild [not this sweater actually…]. But I love this kind of witchy, occult and alchemical style. My wardrobe filled with them… But yeah sometimes I can look serious in them for Veszprém – especially with my always grumpy face and poisonous octopus tattoo on my arm - althought I'm not. But in my little town the conservative old people often look at me with fright in their eyes, maybe they think - by my look - that I'm something they must avoid because I might bite their head off and run with it just for fun… Actually it is not the case at all. Since my childhood I always was a cute little thing with big eyes [and big ears] to my surroundings… and many people thought I'm totally stupid, slow minded and slightly retarted [actually they told me many times...] just because I was different than them and I was shy, so they bullied me for many years and other funny things I don't want to write down… and I have had it. So in the first I started to wear gothish/punkish style clothes, what represent my real self/feelings more [and still do today, I don't care how old I am or what the s society thinks…]
It worked, they leave me alone! 

This perception meme making reached me too so I made my own… Sometimes everyone needs a little honest self-assessment but I always overreact everything… 

Ps.: Do not let the last one confuse you, that is only about my bunny, I'm definitely not cute before humans! Haha

Good Day!/Szép Napot!