Monday 12 June 2017

Hello Monday

In think of this city as the place where there is always Winter. I mean as I see peoples' grim faces every day. Ok it's Monday, but for them everyday is Monday if you ask me. Sometimes I just can't bear them anymore. Maybe Street Music Festival in July will bring some joy in this ugly city… or not.
Call me an idiot, but today morning [probably the first Monday morning in my life] when I went to work… almost dancing! I mean the way to work was happy with my mp3 not going at the workplace, don't worry, I'm not that crazy. But I thought I work much, I earn little, my mom often sick, I always nervous about her but we must carry on and when she is all right we cheer a good and eat a good. So after these I thought I could even dance on the streets. ... People didn't like the idea, although I even smiled! 😕 Maybe that was the problem... Here smiling in public at the age of 3x = probably crazy person, someone you must avoid... or some odd drunken men think you are interested because you are smiling... definitely not at them, but nevermind...
In the world of a happier song you see the boring people even more boring around you… at least here. Almost everyone looks if the whole world is on their shoulders and this is the fate… Just talk with them is the living depression. And I'm not talking about old people! Younger people as well just moaning, lamenting, complainting… nothing positive, not a happier moment in their life [except whom has real problems, that's another thing of course] but most of them just haven't got a hobby or an interest to chill out. They bored with their life, with their partners, sadly many with their own children! That is great... They only moaning to the first person whom with meet in the street… ~Yeah me... at least my last week was full of this kind of moaning incidents. Too much familiar people in this city who only wants just a little talk with me about their life... ~Ugh What am I their psychologist? Everyone has problems, but we must live on… Not every Hungarian is like this of course, but sadly many of them or at least in this city lives all the
discontent one. So sometimes I just want to go to a place where people can be somewhat positive despite their problems. But where is that place... Where? Wheeere? *cries and moans* ~Oh nooooo, I'm just like them! See?! They infected me!!! 😅

I can't help it I really enjoyed this lemonade song today morning. Rhythm get me… especially easy when the song reminds of the "Under the sea" from the Little Mermaid Hahhahahahah
😆😆



by the way, me with brown-green hair, but it came out since then 😒


and a pic from Krakow [there was soo cold but at least I ate a good 😀]

Good Day!/SzĂŠp napot!