Tuesday 28 February 2017

Hello Again

Sorry I didn't write for a while again… but I'm not in a good mood lately, my computer was in the service as well and I feel I'm in a middle of nowhere with my life again… so there is nothing I could write about. But maybe I haven't got any reader at all so I write this for myself as usual… but the hell cares. At least I practice English…
I tried to start my manicure business beside my office job, but not easy to find that much customer at the beginning, although it
's good to earn some extra cash at last… and the fucking office job is at the end again. This is the time of the annual contract renewing [or how they say]. But the funny in it that they never inform me afore that I can stay or not, so it's a surprise job! hahaa… hahaaa funny people enjoy to play with others' life…
The only things what give me some happiness today are Haribos [instead of Ben&Jerry] and Kurt Vile… gummy sugar to me is like a clean vodka = punchy… and Kurt Vile to me is like… well, just Kurt Vile… the hairy guy with the guitar and nice songs