Monday 18 July 2016

My Summer Color: Bright Black With A Hint Of Black

Summer sales were everywhere so I ordered some things from my fave shop Killstar. I LOVE that shop! 
My sweet mom clutched the hooded one and said: -Oh how light and soft [She looked like a little cat with a piece of cloth in her paws...] I want one too. They only have this in black? What a pity.
-Ööö yes mom, sadly they "only" have black things, that's their style… [That's the point!! Forever blaaack! beside purple…]
And I'm just glad Mom didn't noticed the "Satan is super kawaii" slogan on the label… Hahaha She is a gentle soul for a slogan like this and know nothing about gothic subculture [or any other subculture]. She just noticed once that my wardrobe suddenly have started become monochrome inside… Hehe

My French aunt who is a sharp trendiness and pastel color maniac, goes nuts about my "Summer clothes" every year… She can say to me for hours and hours why a lady must wear nice and bright coloured things especally after a particular age… ~Pff As if I care... You know what, I like teasing her. I think she will like my new
one-piece bathing suit with the Baphomet and occult symbols… Áháháá ψ(`∇´)ψ
For those who might scared of me: I'm not a Satanist, I just love black humour VERY much… I'm a friendly gothish hippy-like neopagan who is into Buddhism as well, so peace and chill my friend! v(^-^❀)/


Good Day!/Szép napot!