Friday 4 March 2016

Unpaid Holiday Day 4

I finished my Dune tote bag at last. Do you like it?
Arrakis
Caladan
Giedi Prime
and the Kaitain
It's not a perfect work I know, but embroidery making with hand is not an easy job at all... I learned needleworking at the age of 8 and many years I just forgot it about. For about a couple of years ago I do embroideries again. I need more practice that's all.

...meanwhile in the Illustrator something wicked comes... (~’.’)~
Finally today's biggest joy, Luscious Orange Cake!
~Yeah I'm listening classic jazz right now... How did you find out?

Recipe from Beyond Kimchee - Her recipes are great!
I made it with rice flour, it works with it too, and I used brown sugar, that is why it's a little bit browner [Not burnt!! Haha] and instead of caster sugar I used birch sugar. Try it, it's more than delicious.

I would be a recipe advertiser more often, especially if I wouldn't eat the food before I would take a photo... I'm hopeless...

Good Day!/Szép napot!