Saturday 26 March 2016

Aqua's Movie Review Or The Bunny Post



This time Aqua wants to write some things for you. Easter is her big time [like Halloween to me] and she wants to refer you some films for the weekend.
Please respect that pushing the keyboard with paws is a very complicated operation and her spelling way isn't so perfect as well especially in English. But despite these I think you can understand her. Now I go to the kitchen, I make my favourite liver pate for the Easter dinner…

-Aqua! The laptop is yours, c'mon sweety they are waiting for you!


*exiting snuffles and sniffles*

-Well helo everryone! I can havve the word at last… I luve my mommy but she never let me wrrting becose she always 'as better thing to write, she thinks… yeah, as if…
Now its the first tim e you really 'ear from me so I inntroduce myself properly.
Myy real name iss Aquamarine Anthea… Yeah very posh indeed. Acccording to mmoma Aquamarine is some moving picture title abot a fish-lady or lady-fish, and Anthea is a murmurrel murderer in a book by some Crispy or Criszty, wait I remember.. Christie!
Im 6 yearrs old now, but I never felt myself yunger! My 'obbies are muncching, pooping, munching my poop, attacking carton boards and annoying my momma, who is luve me but soometimes she forgets that my dîner is punctually at 8:00p.m NOT 8:01p.m! 'ow many evenings spend with scraping the clozet [where she keeps MY food…] to remind 'er that my dîner is a TINY bit late… At least I have the patience… *sneezes*
Im a Southeast-French breed so my real 'omeland is the Frrench Riviera, what i never saw, but I don't mind, im 'appy 'ere more. My real parents were some stuck-up prized ones but I was borred among them, they were too busy to keep themselves beautifu and clean for the necxt prize, I like being messy and my sisterz were annoying and sztupid too. All I want ed to get away from there but I didn't know 'ow or whhere… Then 2 1 day this strange auntie came and when I saw 'er I knew what I want. I wanted to be with 'err so I played the cute as I just could from the botttom of my 'eart. I won, she fell for my trick in a minute! ~Piuu.. 'umans soo eazy… Look at the foto picturess she made abot me. Iam perrfectly cute, am I?!

Im notlike as my momma see me… yeah Im petit and fluffy but that doesn't mean Im silly tooo… She thinks myonly thoughts abot carrrots and confusings… Ha ha ho funny auntie… *sneezes 4 times* Believe or not but I sometimes thinkk abot those tiny yellow dots on the …what is she calls it… Sky! yeah so I like to medicate meditate – on my beautifu and confor-table red box [hummans call it litterbox…?] – what are they for [I mean those dottts not the box], whats the meaning of our life, what are the secret of the Uvers Unniers Univers and so onn. *sneezes 7 times* Sorrry my nose is very sensitive.
I luve Easster. Everything is niice and green outside /the other sidee of the window/, and there are more fluffy whites on the sky and birdiez, beees and nice-smelling flowwers... Usually, but not now! The weathher iss more like in late Fall… almost snowwing… ~Brrr.. but leastwise this home is nice and warm.

Now the list. I reccomend toyou some filmies to the 'olyday. I enjjoy animé-s abot my fellow animals more than 'uman movies. I leave those to my momma, although she doessn't very fond of 'er own kind… strange a woman I tell ya… 

Peter Rabbit & Friends – of course t'is is on my first place. Its 'uge, there is everything in it: adventure, nice felllows and 'andsome bunny boys… /(๑╹ᆺ╹)\ that Benjamin Bunny is really cute in that crocheted 'at! Mommy aways teases me thatt I fell in love wid a celebrity, but Ithink she just can shut the fluff up addmiring some singing male 'uman in 'er age… shame if you ask me... 

Vuk/The Little Fox – a classic animé in this country. This iss abot a littli fox. Although Im a bunny who iss a potential munchy onthe foxs' food list, I like foxes, maybe because my momma totally reminds me them but she luves me and cares for mee instead of intend to eat me… beside its only a movie, thankfully I never saw afox in real life. I more afraidd of dogs… 

Kissyfur – Various animals livving ina big forrest… My favourite is that snoring grumpy pig, 'e iz soo funny *laughs and snores* 

Vili a veréb/Vili the sparrow – anotther 'ungarian classic and personal favori to mommy. A naughty boyy who lives in the 'eart of Budapest and likes to pick on smalller animals like 'is cat or little sparrows. Then one day an old fairy comes and turn the boyy into a sparrow to punish 'im. Cute sparrow felllows and Budapest, what more else? [Sadly no Ennglish subtitle…]

Pom Poko – A famouss animé from the land called Japon, where my momma wants to go all the time… Seriously I start to be bored with it… I would cry out loud too that I WANT TO GO TO THE RIVIERA, I WANT TO SEE MY 'OMELAND! …..*cricket chirp*….. See? Noone gives a fluffy damn.
So this iz abot naughty racoons who like to scare the stupid 'umans who wants to take away their precious forressts. Go racoonies! 

The Busy World of Richard Scarry – Retro animé-s werre much better. I love thiss classic serie. Soo kute 

Ratatouille – This is cute too, that talented littli rat makes yummy thinks things in Paris - where I wasn't either. Momma was onnce, loong before I was born. She likes to cook tasty things too, maybe she also learned to cook from a rat. 

Frakk és a macskák/Frakk and the cats – A dog, two kitties and two old 'umans living int he suburb of Buda [Budapest] and annoying each other all the timme. Very old seriez but very funny at once. Sadly thiss is only in 'ungarian too but its funny anyway. 

Vacak, az erdő hőse/The Seventh Brother – this starts verry sadly. Someone throws away from a car a littli puppy at a forrest at Easter. Im afraid of dogs, but I feel sorry for this littli dog. Momma hates those 'umans who do dis, I think she just never could do dis to me… I 'ope. Although Im messy I eat all the vegetables and Im kute too!

Fantastic Mr. Fox – anoter foxy story whichh is funny not frightening.  

Noow I finish. My paws 'urt. 

I 'ope momma doessn't want to read what I wrote.. eszpecially what I wrote abot 'er…
I sink I just post without showwing 'er…

'oppy Eastter!!!! *sniff sniff*