Thursday 18 February 2016

Those Vet Days

Do you have a pet?
Yes? Then you know how they can react on these words: Sorry buddy but we are going to the vet.
Today was the day for Aqua to get the necessary annual vaccine. Fortunately she is a healthy girl [although she is a little bit crummy…] so we only need to survive this one occasion, but I think this is enough for the both of us for a year… Total drama. 

Act 1 Try to convince the bunny that you're going to go somewhere nice… Jeah... Try...
She knows when I bring her carrying basket that it will be bad for her anyway… at this point she sits on her litter, gets moody and becomes twice bigger than her normal size and moans…  

Act 2 Putting the bunny in the carrying basket. 
She hates that basket like hell. If you doesn't want big claws like I got at the beggining, then just follow John's idea… Bunnies are cute but never resist a little munchies.
You only need to wait about half an hour and you will succeed… 

Act 3 The usual circus in the waiting room. 
The waiting room is always a horroristic place for Aqua because of the various sized doggies… not like me who enjoys the companies of dogs more than their owners'… the only thing I cannot bear whatever cute the dog is, the wet dog smell. ~Uhh sorry. It has rained all day and the room was filled with dogs… This is unfair from me I know, bunnies don't smell like lily either, but eight big wet dog in a small place was just too much for my sensitive nose…
But what Aqua hates the most?
This picture represents her incident today, but instead of that little terrier imagine a big Hungarian vizsla [hunting dog] who thought he is in the wild…

It was terrifying how he was sniffing her out loud…  
Get off my bunny you big barking thing! Noone dare to sniff MY bunny!

It's all my fault. Veszprém has its own vet for little rodents but the doctor lady wasn't really sympathetic to me instead of the current doctor gentleman who specialized for dogs and cats but he has always handled my bunny with perfect care along the 5 years [once there was a smaller surgery too]. He is a very nice person, I trust him entirely. Not like my bunny who thinks these people are all evil, including me on this day 

As a plead, when we were at him for the first time, the doctor asked me why I chose him who better with dogs than rodents. I convinced him that my bunny is everything but a bunny, she is closer to a dog than her own kind except that she can't bark… Some slight identity problems perhaps... Haha
The real reason of course that I heard from my uncle that he is very good with rodents as well, he is just too meek. 

Act 4 Home again. 
We arrived home hours ago but she is still moaning and slaughtering angrily a big piece of brown cardboard in the corner of the hall… I feel myself a horrible mom, I'm going to cry… What am I going to dooo?! *theatrically puts her hands on her forehead*

At least Miss Crybaby is in a very good condition and health according to Mr nice doctor. I'm tired...

Good Day… *curtain down*