Tuesday 30 August 2016

Late Summer Bag



Hi guys. [if any reader left at all] 
I know I'm like a ninja cat, I appeare then I dissapeare and so on… This was a shit month, I was ill, then I was down, then I was ill again [with something else]…  
It all started with my holiday. I wanted to spend just five days in Eger [a city, I will write about later], when we arrived the temperature was 13°C with heavy rain and this one cold day was enough for me to catch a cold with quinsy… and I was sick for two more weeks… Who can catch a cold in August? Me! Who else… I think my immune system is very low… I must do something beside taking multivitamins. Now that the Autumn is coming I will make my fave soups with plenty of vegetables. This will help, I hope.

I don't know if anybody remembers from last year, but I wanted to make a felt tote bag, inspired on my fave Japanese horror, Hausu [1977].  
But this plan remained a plan till this June when I started to sew it already. I wanted to finish for my holiday, to wear it in Eger with the outfit I composed, but that's reamained a dream too. I hate being ill and how can be so cold in Summer, what is this, tundra?! T.T

So this is the bag I made

I feel myself like a voodoo doll or something, my fingers hurt from the many pin-pricks… but worth it!

and this is the outfit 
The t-shirt from Red Bubble, 70's style trausers from H&M, Sailor Moon choker from Ebay.

Too much of that movie? Never!


Good Day!/Szép napot!